Become a Sponsor!
The International Center for Professional Development (ICPD) invites sponsorship of the Scientist Mentoring & Development Program (SMDP) and Gallus. Sponsors are biotechnology/pharmaceutical companies, medical technology companies, consumer healthcare companies and governmental organizations and institutions of higher education. Sponsorship allows organizations to rise above the rest and be seen as leaders in the professional development of ethnically diverse research scientists, engineers and emerging industry leaders. Sponsors are also able to directly increase the diversity of their organizations, as they have access to the top-quality participants in the programs, and sponsors often recruit employees from ICPD programs.
The following presentations provide an overview of sponsorship opportunities for our primary diversity programs.
- The sponsor’s senior executives and staff an opportunity to be actively engaged in ICPD programs as they become the mentors and coaches for the students.
- High visibility recognition at ICPD programs on all program materials, the program websites and signage, commensurate with their level of support
- Financial resources for ICPD to offer full fellowships for the program participants and to cover most of the program costs for the mentors and coaches
- Sponsors with an evaluation of the program’s impact on the participants=
- Instruction on how to coach and mentor junior employees
- Leadership development
- Opportunities to gain knowledge from program participants
- Industry networking opportunities with scientists, engineers and executives
- In-depth collaboration (online and in-person) with an ethnically diverse pool of talent
- Opportunities to share experience and professional expertise
- Personal fulfillment of helping top-quality diverse talent
- One-year professional and technical support from the ICPD staff
- Access to ICPD Career Networking Portals
GIVE US A CALL
ICPD sponsorship staff is ready to work with you to create a sponsorship package that advances your business objectives. We'll talk about your goals and budget. Whether you want to work with us for one year to better orient your staff to diverse talent development or you want to work with us over multiple years to become a leader in diversity and talent development, we can help you formulate the package that maximizes your return on investment. For more information, call Scott May at +1.202.441.7370 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.